1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drafted in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law dd. July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ "On Personal Data" and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by Gladenko Nikolay Ilyich (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator's most important goal and condition for the carrying out of his activity is the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and citizen when processing his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This policy of the Operator in relation to the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about the visitors of the website https://gladenko.ru/
.2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer equipment;
2. Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless it is necessary to process personal data in order to specify it); 3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as software and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https://gladenko.ru/
4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases; information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
5. De-personalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it becomes impossible to determine whether the personal data belong to a specific User or another subject of personal data, without the use of additional information;
6. Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, specifying (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion or destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or physical entity, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or definable User of the website https://gladenko.ru/
9. User - any visitor of the website https://gladenko.ru/
10. Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a particular circle of persons;
2. Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including public disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in some other way;
3. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, foreign physical or foreign legal entity;
4. Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) the result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed. 3. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Telephone numbers;
4. The website also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics and others).
5. The above data is further referred to under the Policy as the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the personal data of the User is to specify the details of the order and to gain feedback from the User.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator at email@example.com with the note "Refusal from notifications about new products and services and special offers".
3. Unallocated User data collected using Internet statistics services, are used to collect information about the users' actions on the site in order to improve the quality of the site and its content.5. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it is filled out and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https://gladenko.ru/
. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
The procedure of collection, storage, transfer and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures, required to fully meet the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
The operator ensures the security of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access to personal data by unauthorized persons.
The personal data of the User shall under no circumstances be transferred to third parties, except for the cases related to the execution of current legislation.
In case of inaccuracy in the personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the e-mail address of the Operator: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject 'Personal data update'.
The time period for processing of personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw the consent to the processing of the personal data by sending a notification to the e-mail address of the Operator: email@example.com with the Subject 'Withdrawal of a consent to the processing of personal data'. 7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator shall ensure that the foreign state, to the territory of which the personal data is to be transferred, ensures reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out upon a written consent of the subject of personal data for the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or to performance of a contract to which the subject of personal data is party. 8. Final provisions
The User may obtain any consultations on the matters of interest related to the personal data processing by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This instrument shall reflect any amendments to the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy shall be valid indefinitely until replaced with a new edition..
The current edition of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://gladenko.ru/privacy